This simple roasted pear crostini appetizer goes amazingly with a soft dry white wine or champagne!
Not only does this roasted pear crostini taste absolutely amazing, it is SO easy to make and everyone falls in love with it every time it is served.
We paired our appetizers with Tapteil Vineyards Dry Reisling on Red Mountain, WA. By choosing a non-sweet Reisling that is full of the soft fruit flavors, you compliment the pear but don’t compete with the blue cheese. A dry champagne goes amazingly well with this as well and makes a great addition to brunch!
To make it, all you need is a thinly sliced baguette.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Top with blue cheese and a thin slice of pear.
Roast until warm and crispy and then drizzle with honey.
- Thinly Slice Baguette (or buy pre-sliced crostini in a bag)
- Olive Oil
- Blue Cheese
- Pear - Sliced Thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out bread slices flat on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add blue cheese to each slice.
- Top with thinly sliced pear.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes until cheese is melting and bread is crisp.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
Add our fig stuffed mushrooms and
panko crusted artichokes for an extra treat!