These roasted panko artichokes are super easy to make and are a perfect appetizer for wine parties!
Making these crispy artichoke bites is super easy and taste so good with an easy lemon aioli. Throwing this together will take less than 30 minutes and is always a crowd pleaser. The best thing is, most of these items we typically have in the house most of the time so we can pull it together on a whim!
Roasted Panko Artichokes with Lemon Aioli
To make them, you simply lay out artichokes (either from a can or jar stored in oil) on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Then sprinkle with panko crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, and pepper.
Then bake for approximately 15 minutes until panko is browned.
To make the Lemon Aioli, you can either use an already seasoned mayo or you can make your own.
We have a wonderful lemon mayonnaise that is a great base. You can use this or add some fresh lemon juice and zest to any mayo you have on hand.
Add in some minced garlic, a little bit of dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
There is no exact measurement for this, simply mix up to your personal taste!
If you really want the easy way… just buy lemon aioli already prepared!
Crazy easy, right!
- Artichokes (in oil)
- Panko Crumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Lemon Juice/Zest
- Minced Garlic
- Dijon Mustard
- Lay artichokes on top of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cover artichokes with panko crumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Press lightly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes until panko is browned.
- Mix together 1 Cup Mayo, 1 TBSP Lemon Juice, Zest of 1 Lemon, 1/2 TBSP Dijon Mustard, 1/4 TBSP Minced Garlic, Salt & Pepper to Season.
- Adjust according to personal taste.
Serve with Goat Cheese, Bacon & Fig Stuffed Mushrooms and
Eggs Benedict Asparagus Tart for an amazing meal!