These goat cheese stuffed mushroom are sweet and savory filled with dates and bacon.
They will soon be a crowd favorite.
These goat cheese stuffed are always requested when we have our Back Porch Somm family and friends get-togethers. They go with so many different dishes and taste A-Maz-Ing with your favorite Cab. We happen to be partial Frichette 2014 Reserve and Cadaretta Springboard 2013. Trust me… there will not be any leftovers… mushroom or wine!
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Dates & Bacon
Start by gathering your ingredients
Clean mushrooms and remove the stem. Bake 10 minutes on 350 degrees.
While baking, combine the goat cheese, dates, and cooked bacon together in a bowl.
After 10 minutes, remove mushrooms and dab off excess fluid.
Fill each mushroom cap with the goat cheese mixture and bake an additional 15-20 minutes until mushrooms are softened and filling is warmed through and browned.
Don’t these look amazing! SO Good!
- 25 Mushrooms - White or Baby Portabella
- 10 oz. Goat Cheese
- 3/4 Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 1/2 Chopped Dates
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Clean and remove stem from mushrooms.
- Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix together in a bowl the goat cheese, chopped bacon, and chopped dates.
- Remove mushrooms and dab off excess fluid.
- Fill mushrooms with the goat cheese mixture.
- Continue to bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until mushrooms are softened, cheese heated through and browned on top.